This mobile application aims to be a guide to all walkers in the Azores Islands, providing useful information about the walking trails.
This is the app you need to unleash your explorer s spirit and come discover the natural wonders of Azores!
New safety feature - SOS:
- Sending SMS with your location (GPS coordinates)
- Direct calling to emergency numbers (112 or Civil Protection)
- Offline map (OpenStreetMap)
- All trails are available offline
- Distance, difficulty, duration and altitude of the trail
- Trail s description and photos
- GPS trail on OpenStreetMap and Gmap
- GPS pinpoints your position
- POI along each trail
- Recommended equipment
- Directions to get to the trail by car or public transportation
You can also:
- Browse the list or map
- Search by name, keywords or location of the trail
- Filter trails by distance, difficulty or location
* There are 20 trails available in S o Miguel, Terceira, Pico, Faial, S o Jorge and Flores Islands
* We will be adding new trails regularly
* Available in English, Portuguese, French and Spanish
Note 1: Not compatible with iPad 1
Note 2: By downloading / updating / use / continue using this application you are agreeing to terms and conditions stated in the EULA (End User License Agreement).
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
WalkMe | Azores Trails is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-03-12. The program can be installed on iOS.
WalkMe | Azores Trails (version 3.2) has a file size of 103.18 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.